About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 5 September 2014

Two Wedding Days

We're heading into September, and I could *squeal* with delight!! It's officially Autumn, so that means cooler, breezy days with atmospheric clouds and rainy sounds on the roof becoming a regular thing. Honestly. I LOVE this time of year.

Anyway, let's just calm ourselves.. and crack on with the paper goodness.


I was asked to make this super special wedding card by a lady who I met at my first ever craft fair a couple years back. She got in touch with a special request for a wedding card for two dates,the lucky couple experienced two weddings in two countries, which is also why I was asked to include the flags in the design.


I also created a box with an acetate lid to match the card and to make it more of a keepsake for the couple. The lovely lady who commissioned this card came to pick it up in person and she almost shed a tear. That meant so much to me, it's what makes the late nights and the achy back all worth it!

Thank you for stopping by today. Happy September. xo

1 comment:

  1. absolutely stunning lou.i love the gorgeous design and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews