About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Mr & Mrs Bennett

I'm popping in today to share my latest wedding card with you all.

I made this for a friend of a friend. I used a cut file from the Cameo store. LOVE the intricacy of this cut! It's only tiny, at about 3.5"x3.5" as it's cut from one strip of 12" paper. 


I cut the design from cream Bazzill cardstock and layered some black textured cardstock onto some gold mirri before tucking it under the intricate design. I then created a black wrap to keep the card shut, and embellished it with some gold ribbon and some gorgeous Petal Lu flowers.


I created a small box to give it in and used more of the gold ribbon from the wrap around to create a little bow to keep the box base and lid together. Job done.

1 comment:

  1. this is stunning lou.i love the fabulous classy design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews