About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 1 November 2014

That Craft Place November Release

Good evening you lovely lot! I totally forgot to get my little blog post typed up last night in time to coincide with the blog post at 9am over at That Craft Place.

We have a huge new release today, and the DT have been working their butts off to bring you a whole load of gorgeousness with the new stamps. Be sure to stop by That Craft Place blog to see their creations.. This is also Boss Lady Lisa's birthday, and to celebrate she is offering 50% off at checkout.


50% off code is 
KITNCLOWDER25

Enjoy!

I created two cards, first up was SUGAR PLUM.
I love this girl! Her dress was a blast to colour up, so I thought I'd stick with the traditional reds. I created some depth on her wings with some Warm Greys and added a ton of Frosted Stickles over them. I used some yummy new Echo Park papers, some vellum die cuts and some big old satin ribbon to create a big old bow before adding an Amy R sentiment to the knot.


Next up is WAITING FOR SANTA.
I absolutely love colouring this duo! I want a reindeer onesie just like this! Again I went for traditional colours but matched them up with an older Echo Park paper pack. I added a bunch of Whimsy Tickets, a Kaisercraft sentiment and a bunch of twine and Stickles.


Be sure to get your butts over to That Craft Place Etsy Shop to pick up your
Sugar and Spice
and
Betty Boots
images! 

Thank you for stopping by! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews