About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 6 April 2015

Polly's Pals

Another Monday rolling in! I can't even believe we're in April!! A quarter of the way through the year already. Madness!!

The good news is, I have the week off work. The bad news is, I'll be spending most of my time at the boat. Some of you who know me will know me and the boy have taken a ridiculously large restoration job on and.. quite frankly.. I just wish I would finish itself.

Onwards.

I'm here to share some inspiration with you all using products available at 


 I have used the gorgeous little girlie from The Hobby House toppers set - Polly's Pals.

I created a Christening card with her.


I added the personalised details using a Lawn Fawn alpha stamp set. I went a little OTT with embellishments, adding buttons, crochet flowers, vellum flowers and both half pearls and liquid pearls. Love how it turned out though. The unusual colour combo is taken from the topper itself - I love how it works.

That's all from me for today. Please be sure to stop by the BLOG for daily inspiration. xo

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous lou.really sweet image and i love your fabulous layers and details ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews